Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh the places the purple shoes will go??????





few weeks ago, I went to Mcleod Farms Strawberry patch with one of my favorite little girls, Eliza Byrd. I have never been, so I dressed in my best and was ready to pick some strawberries. When I got there, lots of moms commented on me wearing my purple wedges ( from Lulu's of course) to pick strawberries. I didn't know any different, because I wear the purples wedges to any and everything. I realized then, that I would start a summer tour with the infamous purple wedges and blog about where they will take me!! Later that night, I ended up @ the Norah Jones concert with the same purple wedges on. I did change my outfit, but some how those wedges still matched my dress. After the show, I had a chance to meet Norah Jones and we chatted a bit about the "purple wedges". What a great day!! I love that I never know what I will be doing or where I will end up!! Make each moment count right?? This summer please enjoy a tour with Lulu's purple wedges and see will they will go next................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment