Friday, August 26, 2011

Goldilocks Finds the Perfect Fit

Once upon a time, I went in search for the perfect summer wedge. I needed something comfortable yet fashionable to wear on a long journey to New York City. I searched many shops in the small village of Hartsville. In one shop the shoes were too big. In another shop the wedges were too uncomfortable. Defeated and weary I thought the perfect shoes were nowhere to be found. One day while window-shopping I stumbled upon a beautiful shop called LuLu’s, tucked away in town. I entered to find a variety of stylish shoes and was immediately drawn to a pair of Eric Michael fuchsia wedges. I tried on the wedges and they fit perfectly. I could now rest knowing that the perfect pair of wedges had been found. Not only did I find the perfect shoes that day but I found an opportunity to write for LuLu’s blog. My name is Lindsey Gainey and I will be a guest blogger for LuLu’s Boutique. I look forward to writing posts for LuLu’s followers and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment